Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Just Magnolia Challenge
Good evening all,yes I have another Magnolia card(I love them) and this one is for the new challenge blog Just Magnolia.This challenge is to follow a sketch and what a fabulous sketch.Being Autumn here in Australia and I love Autumn,this is what I decided to base my card on.I had this Kaisercraft Elegance DP in my stash and have been waiting to use it.The papers were perfect for this card and I love the end result.This Tilda was stamped for me by my lovely friend Bec.....lol......I do own Magnolias,just not all of them.I have alot of cards to make so a quick post and I hope you like it.Thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments I have been receiving.
Stamps - Magnolias and Stampin'Up! One of a Kind and Baroque Motifs
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard
Papers - Kaisercraft Elegance DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard
Accessories - Stampin'Up! 5 Petal Flower and Designer Label Punch,Pine Leaf punch,Fiskars circle border punch,Small Rose,Dew Drops,Cream Satin Ribbon,Diamond Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...