Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


WANTED
Good morning,this card was requested by my Auntie for her brother-in-law who is turning 90.I was a bit stumped at first,as I do have more girly type things.But,my collection of stamps for males is slowly growing, the recipient(Frank) likes race horses.....so horses was going to be my theme.Now,how do you decorate a card for a 90 year old man,well this is what I ended up with and I am pretty pleased with the result and so is my husband.Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Wanted and Alphabits(retired)
Ink - Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip
Paper - Stampin'Up! Outlaw DP(retired),Very Vanilla,Sage Shadow,Chocolate Chip and Really Rust
Accessories - Stampin'Up! 1/4 inch(6mm) square punch,Fiskars border punch,Hodgepodge,Zip'eCuts Die cut letters and Glossy Accents
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...