Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Trifold Pocket Card
Hi Everyone,I have not been posting everyday for the last week or two you may have noticed.I have had a number of request for cards lately,as well as doing my DT cards and winter clothes shopping for the girls, they are growing so quickly and Mothers Day shopping.I think I am shopped out and I love shopping......lol....... So when it slows down a little I may be able to get back to posting everyday.This card I made a while ago and I forgot all about it,it is a Trifold Pocket Card and you can get the tutorial at Splitcoaststampers.The little card to the right is what you write on,you then slip it into the pocket.I hope you are having a fantastic day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up Merci(retired) and Sincere Salutations
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Elegant Eggplant
Papers - Imaginisce Out on a Whim DP(may not be available anymore have had it a while),Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories - Spellbinders circle Nestabilities,Stampin'up! Slit Punch,brad,Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Diamond Stickles

19 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

I can't wait to make one of these. I love your card. Nice colours.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Hallo

Lovely works! =)

Have a nice day, hugs!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous Cheryl, a beautiful colour combo and great card design. Have a good day

Beccy said...

Great carc - love the butterfly image.

Beccy x

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Cheryl. That paper is beautiful. xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the colour..

Hugs Riet.x

Christine said...

Love this not tried one before but this is stunning love the colour combo.

Christine xx

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun, I love it. Hugs Cindy

Lia said...

hi cheryl,
wonderful pocket you made and I love the sweet papers they are my favorites
hugs lia

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is awesome.. very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Cheryl - can't believe you think you haven't been posting much - there are several stunning creations on your blog I hadn't seen - I wasn't away THAT long - LOL!!!
Love them all - you really are an amazing talent!
xXx

Tammi said...

Cheryl I love this, pretty scalloped edge...beautiful card! xx

Danielle said...

Wow Cheryl, this is gorgeous! I haven't tried one of these yet but perhaps I should - you've inspired me to do it!
Hugs, Danielle

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Husg, moni

Sammi said...

Oooh.. It's gorgeous!! Love the colours! xxx

Bev said...

Stunning! This is so classy and elegant hun, and such beautiful colours too x

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh i love that trifold card it's just gorgeous cheryl

Kellie said...

Ok firstly....Shopped out, there is no such thing, lol! And I had to winter shop for my girls too, they do grow way too quickly, unlike us adults that still have the same winter clothes from three winters ago....OR is that just me? Lastly I just adore this card and am going to have to give that design a go. I love the colours you have used as well, the eggplant is so stunning against the other colours.
Kelx

TxLonestarAngel said...

Nice color combo! Looks like a fun card to try! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...