Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Trifold Pocket Card
Hi Everyone,I have not been posting everyday for the last week or two you may have noticed.I have had a number of request for cards lately,as well as doing my DT cards and winter clothes shopping for the girls, they are growing so quickly and Mothers Day shopping.I think I am shopped out and I love shopping......lol....... So when it slows down a little I may be able to get back to posting everyday.This card I made a while ago and I forgot all about it,it is a Trifold Pocket Card and you can get the tutorial at Splitcoaststampers.The little card to the right is what you write on,you then slip it into the pocket.I hope you are having a fantastic day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up Merci(retired) and Sincere Salutations
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Elegant Eggplant
Papers - Imaginisce Out on a Whim DP(may not be available anymore have had it a while),Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories - Spellbinders circle Nestabilities,Stampin'up! Slit Punch,brad,Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Diamond Stickles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...