Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


For the Bride
Good evening,I finally have my card for today.I have been asked to make three wedding cards,this being the first.I wanted to do an elegant Gold and White card with the new Stampin'Up! set For the Bride,and decided to also do the challenge over at The Next Level.The challenge is to do a ribbon border and it has to frame your image,they have also included a tutorial so you can join in on the challenge.I have used white organza ribbon as I did want a softer look for this card.Now I only have a Stampin'Up! slot punch to make the whole for the ribbon and knew it would be too big and I would have to hide the holes, guest DT member Fern put roses in her corners........so thats what I did to hide them.Though now I think about it I probably could have used a craft knife to make a slit,but the roses do look pretty.Now a little bit about Fern,she is only 11 years old and to look at her cards you would think she had been crafting for years,so check out her blog if you get a chance.BTW I am running out of this gold mirror paper,if someone knows where you can get it please let me know.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! For the Bride
Ink - Versamark
Papers - Kaszazz white c/s and Gold Mirror paper
Accessories - Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities,Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Swiss Dots and With Love(set 4),Scor Pal,Gold Embossing Powder,White Organza Ribbon and Roses from Bec
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...