Friday, July 24, 2009












Circle of Friends Award



Awards
Hello everyone,a quick post tonight.I received these lovely awards from the beautiful and talented Moni,thankyou so much Moni for these awards.Moni is on vacation at the moment,but if you get the chance please stop by her wonderful blog.I would like all those that visit and follow my blog to have these awards,please don't be shy and take them.If there is someone you know that doesn't have an award,please share these with them...........we all love to have awards on our blog.Lets make sure we all have some.Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Hi Cheryl, congrats on your awards!!
I am going to put these on my blog then (even though I don't usually take them this way ... but as I want to give an award this way then I should be willing to pick one up?!?)
Have an Awesome weekend!
Sammi
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congrats on getting those awards, it not surprising your creations are just awesome! And thank you so much for thinking of me.
Hugs
Sue xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...