Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

These Boots are made for Walking
These boots are made for walking............are they? I love this Stamp it image,I was asked to do a card with shoes on it a while back and didn't have any images,so I purchased this from Stamp it called These Boots.Well,it didn't arrive in time and had to go with their second request.........I have had this stamp for months and thought I had better ink it up.I made this rose which everyone had been making a while back and have only just had a chance to use it now as well.I didn't have a six petal flower punch so Bec from Bizzy Becs sent me some die cuts to play with,thanks so much Bec.If you want to make one of these roses you can get the tutorial here.And if you like this image just check with Bec,she does sell Stamp it products.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...