Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop



Good morning today is Sassy Studio Designs new release day and to celebrate they are having a customer blog hop,so I signed up to have some fun and besides I love these Sassy images.Here is the card I made with a Sassy Studio Designs image,I still haven't decided what the card is going to be used for so I have left the sentiment off.I also used the sketch over at sketch saturday to do this card,I thought it was perfect for this image.

Be sure to stop by the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for all the links to participate in this fabulous blog hop.I am posting this a bit early as the hop will start at around 3.00am my time,so its about 2 hours away.And stop by the Sassy Studio Designs PCP Page from 5-8pm for the rockin party, about 12.00pm lunchtime for us here in Sydney Australia.

And don't forget to stop by all the blogs on the hop and leave a comment for your chance to win.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...