Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge #6
Good morning all,are we ready for another challenge? Well, here are the requirements for this months challenge No stamped images, you can stamp sentiments and use punches,diecuts and stickers(anything as long as it is not a stamped image or a digi image). I had so many ideas for this challenge,but decided to go with this.I have used some flower soft wire and glue and then covered it in some flowersoft to make a small bunch of flowers.You can get the bouquet lace holders, I don't have any yet.........but will be fixing that very soon......lol.....I kept the card simple and I wanted it all white so the flowersoft wasn't hiding behind any patterned papers.I also popped some of the panels up with 3d foam.There is however one thing that is annoying me,my sentiment is crooked,I have such a messy desk I can't find my stampa-mi-jig.Even if my sentiment or image is out only slightly I can still see it and find it annoying....lol....So I must go looking for this little tool and hope I find it soon.Don't forget to stop over to Creatalicious Challenges and join in this month,while you are there have a look at the gorgeous DT creations the girls have done a brilliant job with their creations.Must go,thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...