Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge #27
Hi everyone,sorry I have been missing,I did lose my internet speed again..........but I only had a few days left before my speed picked up.It was not like last time,when someone hacked into our usage and used it all in one week........but luckily that has been sorted.It also has been extremely hot here and I just cannot handle the heat,I am feeling very tired and I can't seem to craft as much,but I am still managing to drag myself to the gym.You know its hot,when you turn your coldwater tap on and you get lukewarm water......lol.....I still have to make 2 more cards and they will have to be completed by tomorrow,so I will start on them tonight.I decided to join in with the Inky Impressions Challenge today,I have had this stamp for some time and am only just getting to use it now,these are the cutest images they have such a sweet face.I have used my Bow Easy to make a double bow,I just love this tool and I don't know how I went without it for so long.I have also used Bizzy Becs droplets for the corners of the card,they are so shiny IRL but I couldn't pick that up with my camera.Well must go,will catch up on some blogs now and the others after I have a swim,I am just melting here by the computer.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...