Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010


A Digi Christmas Card
Good morning,I have been wanting to try out these free digi sheets from Jak Heath for a while,but hadn't had the chance.Today I decided to make just one card and I really love the elegant look about it,so I am going to make four more and get a big head start on Christmas cards.But don't worry,I won't show you another Christmas card for a little while......lol......I am working on an easter one right now.You get half an A4 sheet of the gorgeous DP,2 sentiments and 2 baubles all on the one sheet........enough to make 2 cards.I have popped the two images up on foam tape,added the ribbon through the bauble and put some kindyglitz on the whiter parts of the bauble and sentiment,you can just catch a glimpse of it.Such a quick Christmas card and so very pretty.Jak Heath has many other free digi papers which I have not tried yet,but they are gorgeous,if you would like to try them you can get them here.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...