Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 2010 Christmas cards
Good evening all,I am sorry more Christmas cards,but if I am going to get them all made before Christmas I need to start now.I usually need around 125 cards and I don't want to be stressed this year getting them finished,so I am going to try and do 5 cards every fortnight.So if you want to join me then please do and leave a link in the comments so I can see your cards,simple is best and do 5 cards either all the same or all different.......your choice.If you have trouble getting your Christmas cards done every year like I do, then this is the way to go.This image is a free Dustin pike image and you can see his digi store here, my daughter originally asked me to print these so she could make Christmas cards for the boys in her class and I printed snowmen for the girls.Well, she didn't end up making them so I am using these images so they don't sit on my desk for a year.I will be keeping my bulk Christmas cards simple and am only going to make them in lots of 5,so I don't get bored....lol....Thanks for stopping by and for the encouraging comments you all leave.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...