Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's Way!

Good morning everyone,I have gone from Christmas cards straight to Easter cards,I have done a Valentine's Day card but I don't like it,so I don't want to show that one......lol.......I love this little image,Penny from Busch Creations purchased this little sweetie and let me stamp a few last year(thanks so much Penny),but I didn't get a chance to use them for Easter......so I am making sure I do this year.The image is from Paper Pretties and you can get them here.I have coloured with my copics and the little easter eggs are from Alota Rubber Stamps,I also followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday.I must go its getting late,I am getting ready for another gathering we are having some of my old school friends over for a BBQ on Saturday,we caught up with each other a few years ago and regularly have get togethers.I will try to post over the next few days,but I do have alot of cleaning and cooking to do,so if I don't get back I will be posting on Sunday.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...