Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pirate Birthday Invitation
Good morning all,I am a bit late posting,my hubby was on the computer.........thought I'd better let him have a go.....lol......I have been making these pirate birthday invites for my daughter,she loves the pirate theme at the moment,ever since being in the pirate play at school.It is so hard to find a pirate girl though,but luckily I found this at Sassy Studio Designs and I must say,I am impressed with the detail in her images.I am crazy though, doing such a detailed image for invitations,lucky I only had to do five...............I don't think I could have done anymore.There is only five as it is also a sleep over,well that's going to be alot of fun,hmmmm not too much I hope....lol....The map was a free image from Lee Hansen. I distressed it, sponged it and sprayed it with walnut ink.Well must go,it's very late,will catch up with you all in the morning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...