Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bigsby's Farewell
Good morning,I needed to make a farewell card for one of the girls at the gym and they really loved this Bigsby image from Karen's Doodles.This is the image Karen put up to advise people not to share digi images,it did have different words in the sign.I emailed Karen to ask if she could change the words for me and she did,thankyou so much Karen.You cannot share digi images or change them in anyway,if you have a request of any sort, it is best to email the artist with your request, and it will be up to them as to whether they can accomodate your request or not.I used this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch to make this card and I am sure I will use it again.I love using sketches at the moment as I am still having trouble with creating,and I tell you the heat is not helping,I am so looking forward to winter........bring it on I say.Going to do some blog hopping,enjoy your day!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...