Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hi all,Happy Valentines Day!!! I made this card for my husband,the image is from Karen's Doodles and I had to have it,it reminded me so much of my husband with that look on his face....lol....I am entering this card into Saturday Spotlight.The challenge is to use household items on your creation...but NOT a craft item! Use safety pins, dryer sheets, household cleaners, paper clips for doing a technique or using as an embellishment.I have used cooking twine,a staple and I think buttons are ok as they were initially a clothing item,but if not I still have the others.Must go,going to tidy up a bit more and then start on a dinner for my hubby,he went to work this morning before we all woke up and is due home soon.I will pop by and visit you all later this evening,I hope you are all enjoying Valentines Day with your loved ones.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...