Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Silhouette Christmas Card
Good morning,while I was away from blogging last week I decided to set up my Silhouette machine again and start playing with it.Our computer fried a few months back,so we got a new tower and I didn't hook up the Silhouette.After seeing Cathy a blogging friend using her Craft Robo,I thought it was about time I started using it.Silhouette do have an online store and you can access it through your machines program,all of their files are 99 cents at the moment and it finishes on 10th February,so best hurry if you want some of these fantastic files.This card I made was one of the 99 cent files I purchased,it cut everything,all I had to do was glue the snowflake on and add some bling.I must say,I did have fun playing with my silhouette again.Well thanks for stopping by,I hope you enjoy your day!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...