Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge #7
Good afternoon,well we are up to Creatalicious Challenge #7,this challenge was set by the very talented Abby and she wants to see you "Create A Little Something" - this can be taken how you please.. The DT girls did a fantastic job with this challenge,so hop on over to Creatalicious and see what they have made.You will see once you get there that the possibilties are endless,so join us on this challenge and lets see what you can come up with.I have made some bookmarks,I found these huge paper clips at my local Big W store.The pink one was made to match a card on an earlier post and my daughter asked for the purple one,a quick and easy creation for me and my daughter loves it.........she is such a bookworm.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...