Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Say it with Flowers
Good morning all,here is another card for our Aussie troops overseas.I have used an image called Say it with Flowers,the only thing is I can't remember where I got it,so if anyone knows could you please tell me so I can give the artist credit.I love this image and think it is perfect for Mother's Day.I have covered the vase in Glossy accents and left the flowers uncoloured,I am really happy with the way this one turned out.The sketch I used was Mojo Monday 121,it was a few weeks ago now,but I thought that sketch was perfect for this image.I did change the sketch a little,the sentiment was supposed up the top,but I thought it was more balanced in the middle because I added the ribbon.If you would like to make some Mother's Day cards for the forces,the information is here.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day/evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...