Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wild Rose
Good evening all,thankyou so much for your thoughtful and caring comments on my last post,it is much appreciated.It is wonderful being able to share the love of craft with you all and the best thing is that you all completely understand where I am coming from.Well,onto my card,this is another card that is going to be sent to our troops.As I said in my last post,I am keeping them simple so I can get quite a few done.I have used one of my favourite Stampin'Up! sets for this card called Wild Rose and I know I am not going to part with this one.I have cut the rose and leaves out and just glued them down in the centre,so they still have some dimension.I really love how this turned out and I am feeling a little more relaxed knowing I am getting some cards completed in a short space of time.If you would like to join me in making some Mother's Day cards for our troops you can check out the details here.Have a wonderful evening and thankyou again for your encouraging words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...