Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Baby
Good evening all,yep it's been a few days since I have been here.I have decided life is way too short to be spending it all in front of the computer(prior to the last few weeks it was becoming an obsession).So while I will still be crafting and blogging and of course visiting your blogs, it won't be everyday.I have really been enjoying spending time with my family the last few weeks and I don't hear the family saying she is in the craft room again.....lol....There may be days where I do post everyday for a few days and then miss a day or two,it just depends on when I get to craft.I must say though,I feel more at ease with my decision, as I won't feel guilty about not spending any time with my family and I still get to craft and blog,it doesn't get better than that.

Well better get onto the card,one of the ladies at the gym wants a baby card for her daughter(the baby is due in August).Now, they don't know what she is having yet,but I decided to make a boy and girl card so I was in front and of course this is the girl one.I will be making the boy one soon.The baby room is going to have a giraffe theme,so the giraffe was requested and this little cutie came from Meljen's designs.The gorgeous ribbon is wrinkled ribbon,I received today from Sharon at No Time To Stamp. I had just finished putting my card together and you wouldn't believe it the postman turned up and I had to use the ribbon straight away, that is why there is only a bow...lol....My flowers,cuttlebug embossing folder and leaf punch were all purchased at Bizzy Becs.

I am entering this card at Cuttlebug Challenges the theme is For the Kids at Heart and Friday Sketchers for the sketch.Hmmmm a long post from me today,I will try to keep them shorter.........thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...