Saturday, July 17, 2010


Meeting a Blogging Buddy
Hi all,I had the pleasure of meeting one of my fellow blogging buddies today.We were on our way home from holidays and stopped in at Coffs Harbour overnight,so I emailed Annmaree from Emu Up a Gum Tree,to see if she wanted to meet and YEAH for me she did.Annmaree is just the most beautiful person and I am so happy I got to meet up with her,and she is right it was like catching up with an old friend.We didn't have alot of time,but we made the most of it.Thankyou so much for meeting up with me Annmaree and I hope we can do it again sometime.The other photo's are me and my girls having fun on a tobbogan,I wasn't so sure  at first and my little one said "don't worry mum,it's fun" ......lol.......We did have an awesome holiday and yes these photo's are from the end of it,but I just had to let you all know,that this is the first time I have met a blogging buddy.Well,we had a huge 7 hour drive today and we got home about 2 hours ago,so I will share some more photos later and start at the beginning this time.Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Cheryl,
Iam glad you got home safely. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and look forward to seeing some piccies. great you were able to meet up with a blogging buddie.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the kids had a great time while they were here!!!

Looks like you did too on the toboggan, awesome!!

Your a sweetheart, thanks for everything! (I saved the closeup :D)

Merry said...

It is so nice to finally meet someone from online isn't. Scary to start with but then you chat like old friends. Lucky you two....

That toboggan looks like loads of fun....looks like you had a wonderful holiday.

Papirskreppa said...

So much fun in meeting friends :) Looks like you had a great time at your holiday.Have a nice week :)

Tammi said...

Oh how fun, so neat you got to meet each other! And looks like lots of fun on your trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...