Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Christmas in July at Bugaboo
Good evening all,I hope you have been enjoying your weekend or if you are in Australia the school holidays.I have this on autopost so I am hoping it works,I have lots planned with my girls.......so only having to visit your blogs is going to allow me more time with them.Well lets get on with the challenge,this week at Bugaboo we want to see your Christmas creations so the theme is "Christmas in July".I have used a Stella image for this challenge.........I just love the Stella and Gus images and the witty sentiments make me laugh.I'd have to say this sentiment is funny........but hey seriously who does want Santa's naughty boy list....lol....Anyway, hop on over to Catch the Bug Challenge blog and see what awesome creations the DT have come up with and join us for Christmas in July.Well must be off have a another autopost to get done.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...