Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Creatalicious 3d Challenge
Good morning all,another autopost and hoping it works,the school holidays will be over in a few days and all will be back to normal.Its time for a Creatalicious challenge and this month it was set by our wonderful DT member Penny she wants you to
"Show Some 3D - this can be anything ( a box, paper tole, bag...etc... the possibilities are endless...)"
I was running out of time to get my creation done so I had to combine this challenge with a card that a friend wanted me to make for them. And yes,it is another baby shower card.....lol....The mum to be has decorated the baby room in bright colours with an underwater theme.I found it difficult to make this at first,as I kept thinking baby shower and couldn't get over bears,stars,pastel colours etc.....lol.....So I had to get baby shower out of my head and just do a fish card,this is the end result.I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.Now the 3d part on my card is the two fish and starfish are popped up on 3d foam,I have also added some stickles to the fish and the seaweed.So come on over and check out the gorgeous DT creations and enter your own creation........we would love to see what you come up with.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...