Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Card For Elise
Good afternoon.It was a busy week this week.Thursday night I had my MIL for dinner,Saturday it was my mums turn for dinner,Sunday I had my niece's christening and after that we visited my aunty in hospital for a few hours.Well I was tired Sunday evening,but I managed to get Elise's card done and I am so happy I have finished it.I still have a blog candy going that you can enter if you make Elise a card,so if you have time I would love for you to enter and make Elise a card.You can enter here.All of the embellishments and image are available at Bizzy Becs,some may not be available as I have had the for quite some time.The gorgeous digi ticket is available from Bizzy Becs digi store.I love this beautiful tassel ribbon,its the first time I have used it,but I love how you can frame things with it,it is also available at Bizzy Becs in a few colours.Some exciting news I have managed to get into the next copics certification course and I am so looking forward to going and learning some new techniques.This will be my first copics course,everything I have done so far has been learnt through blog hopping,so I am really looking forward to a proper class.
I am going to enter this card to the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge and it is to do an easel card.....love these!!!
Well,best be off,I have hardly been home all weekend and the house looks like a bomb hit it.Will check in with you all this evening.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...