Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bizzy Becs November Competition
Hi all,firstly I just wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments and hugs on the passing of my Aunty,you are all so wonderful and caring.I am doing better now, I do have my moments and to top it all off my 4 year old got sick on Sunday and she is not sleeping well through the night.....so I am exhausted.I have managed to colour some images,but that is it......well at least I have some ready to go.I will try and stop by to see you all over the next few days,though I do have a wedding to attend on Saturday and the copics certification is on Monday.Just hope I get enough sleep.

Onto my card,I made this for Bizzy Becs November Competion - Cute and Sweet.When I saw the theme of cute and sweet I automatically thought of babies and that cute little Popcorn the Bear,so a baby card it was.The embossing folders,Popcorn the Bear,charm and digi ticket were all purchased at Bizzy Becs. Now the exciting news is, the challenges are now being posted on the Bizzy Becs Store Blog and even more exciting the challenge is now open to all worldwide.

This Challenge ends 30th Nov and the winner will receive a $25 Gift Voucher to spend at Bizzy Becs.. If you so happen to be a Bizzy Becs loyal customer, 2 customers will also get a little surprise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...