Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

For the New Mr and Mrs
Good afternoon,yes I did finally make a card, as I mentioned in my last post I will be attending a wedding tomorrow and needed to have a card.My hubby told me to buy one,but that would not do for me so I sat down last night and finished this card.I did enjoy making this and am so glad I do not have to take a purchased card to the wedding.I am not really happy with the colouring of the grooms suit,my two middle grey markers ran out half way through colouring and a little panic set in....lol....so I had to use the black, darkest grey and the lightest grey.I am used to using 3 to 4 shades in these colours,as I don't like the black clothes to be completely black.Well at least I have a card and if thats the only thing I am not happy with,all is good.All the gorgeous flowers,Whiff of Joy stamps,craft concepts embossing folder and pearl pin were purchased at Bizzy Becs.....must say I love those gorgeous pins,I will have to get more of them.The brides veil is also covered in stardust stickles,but it is a bit hard to see.I have used the beautiful Kaisercraft To Have and To Hold DP in the background,I did love these papers so purchased quite a few and am so glad I did.I am still a little tired,so I decided to use the Friday Sketchers sketch this week,it made making my card so much easier and I did love the sketch.Though I was too late to enter the challenge.....never mind.BTW yes I have changed my blog background again.....lol.....I thought if I put a christmas one up it might give me a kick up the behind to get my chrissy cards done.Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments,enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...