Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge




Hi all,today's card is for Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge which starts today and it is a colour challenge.I had a bit of trouble finding something in mint,which I don't have much of and this is what I came up with.Now the colours don't have to be an exact match,just as close as you can get.I do love this colour combo and my mission now is to try and get some goodies in mint....lol....The image,sentiment,flowers,brads and nestabilities are all available from Bizzy Becs.You have one month to get your entires in and the prize is a New Release Spellbinders Die Set Floral Doily Motifs pictured below,I so wish I could enter....lol...



Don't forget Bizzy Becs has also released a new set of digi images today and they are now available for purchase......I just love these boy images.I am sure many of you will be reminded of your boys when you see these images. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...