Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Little Punch Art


Hi all,I'm back with some punch art and I loved making this little cutie.I have been wanting to make this card for months now and I finally did it.I saw this card on my blogging buddies blog 1,2,3...EasyPC and I just fell in love with it,just too cute for words.I am not sure who originally came up with this little sweet pea,but you can also see it here on Andrea Walford's blog and it also includes a tutorial.BTW the joys of casing cards,I love it that they are so quick to make,the brainwork is all done for you....lol.....Mine is a little different,I have added some little peas to the vine using 3d foam and I have also used the 3d foam on the head.Well that's it for today off to do some hopping and creating.......thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...