Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

More Punch Art


Good morning all,I have been having fun with some punch art the last few days and this is another I have been wanting to try.I have seen a similar card on a blogging buddies blog Kez at KB Papercraft,she makes wonderful Stampin'Up! cards.The scene from my one did come from someone else who went to a Stampin'Up! regionals meeting,but I can't give credit as they did not put their name on it.Mine is a little different though,I cut the grass with my silhouette,used the cuttlebug swirls embossing folder for the sky and put little googly eyes on the sheep.....just love that they move....lol....You can also see similar punch art cards at Splitcoaststampers here,you will have to go through alot of pages,but there are so many ideas on punch art.....have fun looking.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...