Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge - Borders and Frames


Hi all,I have some new followers and would like to say thanks for following.I have tried to follow you all,but some of you don't have a link to your blog,so if you have a blog just leave me a comment with your blog address so I can stop by and see you.Well,onto my creation for Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge,the theme this month is Borders and Frames,so I decided to decorate a Shadow Box Frame for a friend who is having a baby.The frame holds a 4x6 photo, so as you can imagine there was not alot of room for decorating,but I managed to squeeze in as much as I could and I love the end result.I think I have covered Borders and Frames in this challenge,well for one the frame....lol....and the patterned border that will border the photo when it is placed inside............pretty clever,huh.Well, I thought so.The images are digis I purchased from Digi Stamp Boutique,the sentiment is a Verve Stamp and the flowers,rhinestones and pearls are available from Bizzy Becs.I do hope you join us on this challenge,there is a fab new prize up for grabs and don't forget to stop by and check out the GORGEOUS DT creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...