Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Drawer Box with Easel Card






Hi all,I can't believe it's already been a week since my last post,WOW does time fly.This Drawer Box with Easel Card was made for my dear friend's daughter,it is her birthday this month.I have been wanting to make one of these for such a long time,and I decided now was the time, as we have bought her a few dress jewellery necklaces and they will fit perfectly in this.My friend and her girls will be visiting tomorrow to spend the day with us,and we are planning on making some chrissy cards,I just hope I can get alot done to put into my stash.Anyway,I will be giving this to the recipient tomorrow and I do have a feeling that she will be really pleased with this.Well must be off,I still have to exercise,make some sweets and do a little bit of a tidy up.....nothing like the last minute rush.Thanks for stopping by.

  •  Image by Kenny K
  • Flowers,embossing folder,spellbinder die,digi ticket and ribbon threader from Bizzy Becs
  • Tutorial for drawer box at Kirstens Blogg,she is one AMAZING lady....her creations are always SPECTACULAR
             

    17 comments:

    Kirsti said...

    Oi, kuinka ihana rasia, kaunis:)

    Unknown said...

    Hi Cheryll, this is soooo drop dead gorgeous; that little lady will definitely love her birthday pressie!! Hugs, Frea

    Wishcraft said...

    I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it Cheryl, it's absolutely gorgeous! Fab image, love the colours and all your fabby details. Love it all :o) Lisa x

    Lil Daffodil said...

    Hi Cheryl,
    Wow! what a fantastic creation this is. I love the design and the gorgeous colours and image. This is truly magnificent.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    Anonymous said...

    wow- thats cool! Like it
    Hugs
    Elma

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome creation, I love this gift idea, so beautifully done, hope you have fun and get a lot done!

    Chrissy said...

    Cheryl, this is just beautiful. I love the image and colours, so gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Andie's Space said...

    Hi Cheryl,
    Pleased? She's going to be thrilled with this, it's totally fab & awesome. The image looks amazing & I just love these boxes. The flowers are gorgeous too. I'm so envious of you crafting with your friend. I hope you have fun. Hope you & your family are all happy & well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    cheryl said...

    oh hun this is just stunning,oh just love the image,and the colors are beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

    Vicki Fraser said...

    Cheryl this is absolutely adorable and I'm sure the recipient will be stoked.

    Penny said...

    Did she love it? It's stunning

    Christina said...

    Wowww this is really stunning Cheryl!! Great work!
    Hugs Kristel

    Lynda said...

    Heya sassy lass!! I am so sorry I have been MIA. Lots going on!! I love this project. I have had this tute in my 'gunna file' for longer than I can recall. Your version is spectacular. I esp love the dry embossing on the drawer. It is edgey and perfect for a pressie for a girl. So well done Cheryl. ooxx

    gina g said...

    Wow what a beautiful creation this is. luv gina xx

    Loz said...

    Wow! this is cool, I really must have a go at one of these! I love your colouring ♥

    maxine said...

    wow this is stunning Cheryl I love it hugs maxine x

    Juls said...

    wow!!!!! what an utterly AMAZING creation! love everything about it!!! Hugs Juls

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...