Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Creatalicious Challenge #24


Hi all,well it's time for another Creatalicious Challenge,this months challenge was set by Bec and she has gone with a 1920's theme - Lets go back in time to the 1920's..when I think of the 1920's I think of Vintage, Tassels, Feathers, Hats & Black and White.. the possibilities are endless..,I really enjoyed this challenge and I am sure you will to.I decided to go with a vintage look,I did have a little trouble with embellisments,as I wanted to use feathers and tassels.....but didn't have any in the colours I needed.The image is a digi from Digi Doodle Shop.The flowers,lace,ribbon,pearls and dies were all purchased at Bizzy Becs. I have not entered a challenge in quite some time so I have found some challenges that I can enter this card to and they are -
  • Die Cut Dreams - 3 shapes, 2 colours, 1 ribbon (bow or other) I think my border,and photo corners are the 3 shapes,I have 2 colours and green ribbon
  • Digital Tuesday - {use one or more dies (spellbinders or otherwise) to make your creation!}I have used a Spellbinders Border Die and a Cuttlebug Fancy Corner Die
  • Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes no explanation needed for this one
  • Cute Card Thursday - Going Round in Circles! This week we want to see one or more circles on your card...whether that is the main image or the embellishments...or both, the choice is yours! I have used circle pearls
Well it is really late here and I need to get to bed,I am sorry I haven't visited you all yet,I did have to get the challenge posts posted first.So later this afternoon will be my blog hopping time.Catch you all then,thanks for stopping by.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...