Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Creatalicious Challenge #33..............


Hi all,firstly I wanted to say thankyou for all the lovely comments I received and I will get back to you all over the next couple of days.Well,little miss and I are finally better and I am slowly getting back into my crafting,I did make a commissioned Wedding card yesterday,but I had no time to take a photograph.I did however get to take a photo of the above commissioned card that I also combined with my DT duties over at Creatalicious.

This month the theme is "BUTTERFLIES and add some FLOWERS" and we are being sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop with a $10 store gift certificate for the winner.So hop on over,check out the gorgeous DT creations and join us for this fabulous challenge,you never know you may be this months winner.

Now to some news, I have been running the Creatalicious challenge blog for Bec now for nearly 3 years and it is time for me to leave.I haven't had alot of time to create lately and what time I do have,I just want to create for fun and have no deadlines.So if anyone is interested in being on the DT and helping Janne to run this blog,please send an email to creataliciouschallenges@gmail.com with a link to your blog.We are hoping that this process will take no more than 2 weeks,but we will keep this open as long as necessary,we do have sponsors up until December.So, we will be open until then with me running it.But if I have no one to take over by the January 15th challenge we will unfortunately have to close the blog.

Well best be off,it is 1am here and I am really tired,will get to some blog hopping tomorrow after my sleep in(I hope).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...